I'm currently a creative contributor to The (re) Generation Project which is being run by Macquarie University. An exciting and inspiring initiative to engage youth with the environment and nature, the projects mission statement is as follows:
"To prove that young people can inspire and stimulate love and care for nature with other young people.
Ultimately, we want the half a million 15-25 year olds in NSW to…
• Experience visiting nature and being inspired
• Develop an affection for nature and experience the benefits to wellbeing
• Use natural areas in ways that value them
• Understand that nature needs help to reduce our human impact
• To become stewards of nature and agents of change"